Monday, February 12, 2007

"I'll have a hot chocolate and a bit of art please"




So, I went to get a cup of hot chocolate with a friend of mine the other day. Without thinking about it I ordered my drink from my barrista friend Matt Trogdon. I went and sat down next to the beautiful bay window that The Coffee Exchange offers its clients and waited for my drink. When it arrived I had good laugh because I had forgetten that my barrista friend Matt is a "latte artist" using the foam, whipped topping, or chocolate that tops your drink Matthew will make one of his beautiful designs for you to enjoy before slurping down your caffeine fix for the day. I greatly encourage you to stop by the coffee exchange and ask for Matt Trogdon to make you a piece of his art, tell him Nathan sent you.

2 Comments:

Blogger jean said...

Great job Nathan...I love the way the chocolate just swirls around on top of the foam. Your style is very clean and appealing :) Great Job.

2/12/2007 11:12 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

well, jean.. be not confused.. it doesn't "just" swirl around the foam.


that was by design.


that is to say that I did it like that on purpose...

8/15/2007 9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home